Peanut butter, yum. Chocolate, yum. Banana, yum.
- Cue Joey from Friends, except this recipe, was NO mistake.
Honestly, this recipe is as if a Ferrero Roche and a Chunky Monkey had a baby except instead of 20+ grams of sugar, it has 6 grams coming from nutrient-dense organic coconut sugar and banana.
As this oatmeal is high in magnesium, we love this recipe as a post or pre-workout meal. You can also divide the recipe in half for an energy-boosting snack. However or wherever you enjoy it, you will most definitely relish the heck out of it.
- 1 pouch of single-serve Oat of the Ordinary Cacao Coconut Oatmeal ( ½ cup of the multi-serve pouch)
- 1 ¼ cup of unsweetened vanilla mylk of choice (we love coconut for this recipe)
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- ⅓ banana
- Place oatmeal, liquid, and peanut butter in a jar or container. Mix well and place on a lid
- Place oatmeal in the fridge and allow to sit overnight
- Come morning, top with banana slices and a drizzle of peanut butter
Made this recipe?
Tag @oatoftheordinary so we can show you off!